|Volume: 02, Issue: 09||05/03/2004|
Top Ten Ways to Celebrate Space Day 2004 in Your ClassroomEach year, Space Day gives classrooms the chance to reflect on the accomplishments of space pioneers. Bring the excitement of space into your classroom with some ideas from Space Explorersí Top Ten list of ways your classroom can commemorate Space Day 2004.
10) Make Space Day posters to hang in your classroom and around the school.
9) Announce over the loudspeaker that your school is celebrating Space Day.
8)Create a Space Day quiz to test your space knowledge.
7) Observe a moment of silence for those who have sacrificed their lives in the cause of exploring our universe.
6) Go stargazing and try to identify constellations: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/bmoler/starchrt.htm
5) Go swimming to simulate weightlessness.
4) Have a door-decorating contest among all the classes at your school.
3) Have a Space Day party with space ice cream and other space food.
2) Build a model rocket with your classmates, then launch it.
1) Submit a classroom video to Space Explorers for a chance to be included in a promotional video: http://www.space-explorers.com/internal/communications/weekly/videocontest.html
|© 1997-2017 Space ExplorersTM, Inc. All Rights Reserved.|